The Aeroclub de la Mayenne
The Aeroclub de la Mayenne is a DGAC accredited Flying School. It offers you the ability to obtain qualifications for both day and night-time flying:
- Basic LAPL (ABL) enables you to pilot an aircraft yourself and is accessible for around 1500€.
- Training for a Light Aircraft Pilots Licence (LAPL), which costs between 5000€ and 6000€.
- Private pilot licence (PPL) for which you should allow between 7500€ and 8000€ on average.
Each level relates to different skills and entitlements.
The Aeroclub also puts forward candidates for the CAEA Certificate of Aptitude for Aeronautical Education.
In order to make the discipline more accessible to all, financial aid is available for pilots under 21. The French Aeronautical Federation can offer grants of up to 2175€.
Aerotom Flying School services
Aerotom services is a flying school founded in 1995 by Pascal Thomas, aviation professional since 1971. It offers first time flights, private flights, flights for leisure, tourism or business, pilot courses, as well as private pilot training.
On average, prices are in the region of:
- 120€ instruction in a plane, cost per session.
- 12,000€ minimum to obtain a pilot’s licence (PPL).
All flights are by plane or microlight.
To follow the Flying School’s news, visit their website.
+336 07 68 78 06